- Small Standard (60600)
- Small Shallow (60601)
- Medium Standard (60602)
- Large Standard (60604)
- Medium Shallow (60603)
- Large Shallow (60605)
Optimum Pressure equals Optimum Therapy
The ResMed Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask with Headgear provides maximum therapy with its highly secure and stable seal. Current studies show that around 40% of CPAP users and nearly all bilevel users experience losing optimum treatment pressure. This is mainly due to mouth breathing or mouth leak. This eventually leads to poor therapy, uncomfortable flu like symptoms, and frequently poor sleep.
ResMed's Ultra Mirage, is the solution for these problems. The mask effectively stops pressure loss for a more effective therapy, not mention better comfort. If you are experience nasal congestion in any form or cause, why not try the Ultra Mirage full- face mask? Where pretty sure you won't regret it.
- Four forehead support adjustments that lets you customize and achieve the best seal and maximum comfort.
- Soft and flexible forehead pads that effectively adapt to facial contours and improve mask stability and therapy comfort.
- Excellent seal without over tightening with the Mirage cushion. This provides relief and eliminates pressure points that cause discomfort.
- Requires a single attempt at fitting with the Set and Forget headgear. Adjustments are stable and don't require re-setting adjustments every time you remove and put on your headgear.
- Convenient headgear clips on the top and bottom, make putting on the mask and removal quick, smooth, and easy. Completely hassle free for the best user experience.
- Air vents work with the mask's excellent airflow capabilities to remove CO2 washout. This guarantees optimum therapy even during low pressure events.
- Effectively minimizes air loss with its unique design to stop and neutralize mouth leak events.
- The mask is guaranteed to be latex-free and neoprene-free to prevent skin irritation and allergies. The frame is made of highly durable polycarbonate, and the silicon mask cushion is food grade. The headgear is constructed with highly comfortable Breathe-O-Prene and Velcro headgear.
Note:Rx Required for this product.
©ResMed 2013 Used with Permission.
Return On Warranty Issues or Mask Assurance Purchase Only.