Limited Stock. If desired size is unavailable please refer to Respironics ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask.
The ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask has replaced the ComfortGel Full Face Mask.
Duo Pack for Superior Value for Money
Take advantage of cost savings by selecting duo pack -- it has two cushions (regular mask only has one cushion) in the same package.
Respironics ComfortGel Full Face CPAP Mask Product Features
The Respironics ComfortGel Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear was inspired by the highly acclaimed Respironics ComfortGel nasal mask. The ComfortGel mask is the top of the line choice for patients who want minimal leaks, with superior comfort that does not compromise therapy and assists in improving compliance. Built with the Sure Seal technology, the replaceable but highly durable silicone flap and blue gel cushion provides a better than industry standard optimum mask seal.
The ComfortGel Full Face mask is the best choice for those who need an easy to use, easy to maintain full-face mask, and who are poorly adjusted to their current masks. Experience the superior comfort that ComfortGel offers. Unique construction offers adjustable forehead attachments that decrease annoying and painful pressure points. The mask also offers the best alternative to persistent mouth breathers who are on CPAP or BiPAP therapy. The mask is also versatile enough to be used with any brand CPAP or BiPAP machine without any hassle. Excellent after sales service and widely available parts provide excellent value for money, even after years of use.
Available in a Convenient Duo Pack
Experience superb value for money by choosing the duo pack that offers two cushions in one convenient package. Performance, comfort, versatility, and savings… What more can you ask for?
- Easy and highly customized adjustment with the adjustable forehead cushion.
- Superior comfort and optimum seal with the durable but replaceable gel cushion.
- Enhanced sealing with the additional and innovative silicone flap with integrated ring.
- Conveniently built in oxygen ports for pressure measurement or oxygen bleeding.
- Experience freedom of movement with the quick release tabs that quickly disconnect the CPAP mask.
- Freedom of movement with the ball-and-socket clips for optimum headgear angle as well as simplifying insertion or removal.
- Convenient and efficient exhalation diffuser, releases air quietly and gently for a comfortable nights sleep.
- Updated headgear design allows superior breathability and optimum stability without compromising performance.
No Refunds, Returns or Exchanges on Open Products Except for Warranty Issues or Mask Fit Guarantee Only.