SP Medical Six-Way Color LED Pulse Oximeter for Expanded Patient Monitoring and Care
The Medical Six -Way Pulse Oximeter from SP Medical is an essential tool for accurately monitoring blood-oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and pulse rate. The whole device is highly compact and can be kept in your pocket. The Six -Way Pulse Oximeter provides an excellent way of extending patient care during therapy.
Please take note that SP Medical previously manufactured the Medical Six -Way Pulse Oximeter. AG Industries took over SP Medical last 2011 and currently all devices from SP Medical are being manufactured and branded with AG Industries.
- Compact, easy to carry, and lightweight construction weighing in at 2 oz with batteries
- Programmed with six display modes
- Easy to read bi-color OLED display
- Accurately provides SpO2, PR, Plethysmogram and Pulse bar information
- Efficient power utilization
- Auto off feature to save batteries
- Convenient weak battery indicator
- Comes with 2 AAA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Can by used with a wide range finger sizes from adult to children
SP Medical was acquired by AG Industries in 2011. All SP Medical products were made by AG Industries since then.
Return On Warranty Issues or Mask Assurance Purchase Only.